Branch Furniture Standing Desk
People come in all shapes and sizes, and we made the Branch Standing Desk for all of them. Our extended three-stage lift creates a ergonomic fit for people up to 6’8″, so it’s right for anyone on the teamâ€”even if you’re a basketball team. Dual EasyGlide motors make height adjustments fast but smooth enough not to spill your coffee, while our smart panel supports centimeter-level adjustment and four memory presets. Available in two sizes and arriving with your choice of a white or woodgrain top, the Standing Desk is a beautiful and versatile foundation for years of healthy work.
- Great aesthetics and beveled edges
- Strong steel powdercoated frame
- Helpline available for setup + done for you installation when spending over a certain amount
- Quite highly priced for a laminate top
The standing desk from Branch Furniture is marketed as one of the classier systems around and comes in at mid range pricing. Branch are one of the manufacturers who have taken the direct to consumer route, in order to provide a lower cost point for their products. While today we’ll be talking about their standing desk, it’s worth noting that they have an entire home office or commercial office range. We always recommend trying to find one manufacturer or supplier if you’re setting up an office, as it can make the integration of all the accessories much easier. Anyway, lets look at the desk!
Who This Desk Is For:
The Branch Furniture standing desk is suitable for both home office and commercial office use for all of the standard purposes, ie laptop or desktop use.
The mechanism allows a lift range of 25″-52″ so is suitable for even the tallest of us.
The white steel legs allow the desks to blend into what are generally white walls in most of our spaces. But consider this when your choosing your desk, as if you have a dark backdrop – maybe a system with black legs may be more appropriate.
- The Branch standing desk aesthetically is really quite nice. They have taken care to bevel and chamfer the edges. This makes the top profile appear a little thinner and more sleek that a standard square edge. The chamfer itself just reduce the chances of scratching of catching on the bottom edge of the desk as you do your thang!
- The lift columns are three stage, which means the desk can comfortably support up to 275 pounds
- Memory presets mean you don’t have to remember what your favorite desk heights are and if you are hot desking, you can assign a number to each person who uses it
- Branch Furniture provides some additional options or addons, these being a cable port and in deskpower
Having a baseline of $699 for this desk means it’s essentially a mid range priced product. However appears to have most of the functionality that the premium priced standing desks have.
You have the option of setting up your desk yourself, however Branch actually have a white glove assembly program too. This is free if you spend over $1000 (however in some instances they note this service is only available over $5000 which is a bit confusing).
If you choose the DIY route, you can expect to have the desk setup by yourself in 15-30 minutes. They also have a setup support line with is open from 9am – 6pm which may come in handy.
For more info on what you can expect when it’s delivered and how all that works,you can check out their FAQ page here.
Flexispot EN1B Features:
WRAPPING IT UP